AIMES Data Centres have resilient internet connectivity, setup in an auto-failover configuration for uninterrupted connectivity:
RIPE – LIR
The RIPE NCC is one of five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) providing Internet resource allocations, registration services and coordination activities that support the operation of the Internet globally.
AIMES is a full member of RIPE, allowing us to operate as a Local Internet Registry (LIR) under the Autonomous System (AS) Number 48954.
Being an LIR allows us to:
- Request IPv4 and IPv6 address space, AS Numbers and related services
- Make assignments of the above to our clients
- Digitally certify our Internet number resources
AIMES has onsite connectivity from the following carriers :
- BT Openreach
- Level 3
- Virgin Media Business
Point-to-Point circuits are fibre circuits between two defined points, these can be two business premises, from a business premise to the AIMES Data Centre or as a connection to an MPLS network.
Point-to-Point connections can provide connectivity from 10Mbps up to 1Gbps
- 10Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps or 10Gbps options.
- Point-to-Point or delivered into an MPLS or IPVPN.
Costs for fixed Circuit connections are dependent on site survey.
For a quote please call: 0151 905 9740 orContact Us